Shirahata + Hamann = SHIRAHAMA

KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Painting again, finally.


pestar custom 1
Originally uploaded by Baikin
Thankfully its been Golden Week, its not really a week so they should stop getting out hopes up, its actually five days this year. Anyway, I got so real relax time and did some painting. I have barely been painting for a long time now as its been very busy at work and I spend 14 hours a day going to, working and coming home and what do I do all day at work? Spray work for car repair shops here in Japan so the last thing I want to do is spray when I get home these days! I think I will do it everyday when I get back but I just end up playing with my cats and watching Reaper or Dexter.

But back to toys, here are a few I did for some events coming up and some gifts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment