Shirahata + Hamann = SHIRAHAMA

KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thrash Out 5th Anniversary Customs

I made it to Thrash Out yesterday for the event which was great as usual. The only bummer for me was that I didnt know there would be customs and didnt budget for it. Naoya came out with the lottery bags for getting the ticket number for your place in line. I only took the regular release ticket at first but then a guy I know said you should grab a custom ticket just in case, so I did and got numer 10, he had a no chance number so I gave it to him. He was happy and so I was I, I knew whatever he got it was going to a good home. Later when I saw him he had bought the one I would have chosen, the orange standard Zag. So it worked out in the end, I got to hang out with friends and did get some nice toys too. The regular big Zag release is awesome in the Hawaii Kanegon colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment